Admiral Dryer Drums and Tubs
Find your partEnter your model number or a part number and click "Search"
Popular Admiral Dryer Drums and Tubs
Most sites said the support rollers could cause this.
I found your site PartSelect and with help of your diagrams of the machine ordered the parts I thought were needed plus other parts that might cause the problem.
With machine torn down I replaced the rollers.
I had also ordered the main drive belt and idler assembly with the rollers and these also needed replacement. It is a good idea to order other suspect parts when doing this type of repair since you can return the parts not needed.
Your return policy is great.
Edward Brennan Read more...
2) Removed door
3) Removed Front Panel - removed connectors from switch and marked connections
4) Removed Front Bulkhead
5) Glides and Felt pads were missing, and brackets were nearly worn through
6) Removed and Replaced old brackets
7) Attached self-adhesive felt pads
8) Attached Drum Glides
9) Removed old felt seal
10) Glued new felt seal in place with 5-min epoxy
11) Allowed Epoxy to set and stop stinking
12) Re-attached front bulkhead
13) Re-attached remaining parts
Dryer works great, is quiet again, and no longer eats clothes!!!!!! Read more...
Put the spring arm in first and the rack will fit in the front groove.
It would have been good if there had been a picture of the dryer arm attached to the dryer.
So I have 2 good racks and will return one if you tell me where to send it.
Keith Walden.. Read more...
- Will not tumble
- See more...