Crosley Microwave Parts
Find Your Part
- Search your model number to find:
- Genuine OEM parts guaranteed to fit
- Free manuals and guides
- Repair instructions and videos
Popular Crosley Microwave Parts
- Won’t turn on
- See more...
Tried fuse, it does not blow untill cooking starts.
Check capacitor with ohm meter, after properly performing capacitor dischagre procedure.
Order new capacitor, simple installation. another new fuse and all is good and cooking again. Read more...
1. Unplug device.
2. Two people to remove from wall/cabinet (remove two, large, top mounting screws and rotate entire microwave down and off the wall mount). Should be some wood spacers between top of device and bottom of cabinet.
3. Remove screws from sheet metal cover.
4. Remove one screw holding blowers in place and rotate out of the way, in order to gain access to 2 of 5 screws that hold the magnetron in place.
5. Unplug magnetron and remove the 5 screws.
6. Drop in new magnetron and re-assemble microwave in reverse order (steps 5-3).
7. Two people restore micro to wall/cabinet. Replace wood spacers, re-install two, large mounting screws (finger-tight). Test device. Secure the two large screws. Read more...
Crosley Microwave Appliance Types
Popular Crosley Microwave Models
Below are the most popular Crosley Microwave models we have. Enter your model number in the search box to find your model.