Electrolux Range Trims
Find your partEnter your model number or a part number and click "Search"
Popular Electrolux Range Trims
2. Remove 2 top screws holding vent cover and carefully remove
3. Open door all the way and lift, door will come of the microwave
4. Set door on a flat surface facing down
5. You will need a flat screwdriver,carefully set the screwdriver
between the door and the black plastic and pry out completely
6. Remove screws holding handle. (This will be a good time to clean
the inside of this door)
7. Attach new handle tighten screws
8. Put black plastic back in door and press on all around make sure
that is set in place
9. Re-install door and vent. Read more...