PP033 Trimmer - Overview
Models starting with PP033
Common Symptoms of models starting with PP033[Viewing 2 of 2]
2) With a pair of needle nose players, I then removed the old dry rotted fuel ?? lines, from the fuel tank.
3) I cleaned the fuel tank and around the carburetor area, to insure that there was no debris, that could possibly fall into the path of the new fuel lines installation.
4) I then installed the smaller one of the fuel lines, so that it would be out of the way, of the larger fuel line. I Pulled the fuel line through the smaller hole in the fuel tank, with needle nose players. I pulled the smaller fuel line out through the fuel tank filler hole, attached the fuel filter to the smaller fuel line. I Made sure that the fuel filter was extended to the furthest end of the fuel tank bottom. Six inches in all. I then attached the smaller fuel line to the carburetor.
5) I Installed the larger fuel line, followed the same procedures as the smaller fuel line.
6) Both fuel lines where cut on an angle for easy installation. No lubricant was necessary.
7) I filled up the fuel tank with fresh fuel and oil, new air filter and spark plug. It started on the first pull. Amazing.
Victor from SCOTTSVILLE, KY
Difficulty Level:Very Easy
Total Repair Time:15 - 30 mins
Tools:Pliers, Socket set
Casper from ERATH, LA
Difficulty Level:Really Easy
Total Repair Time:30 - 60 mins
Tools:Nutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers