Lawn Equipment Parts
Admiral Appliance Fault Codes
By Steve Ash
Admiral Oven/Range/Stove Fault Codes:
Note: Depending upon the brand of appliance, there can be many different names for the 'clock' component. Electronic Range Control, ERC, Electronic Oven Control, EOC, control board, and clock all refer to the same part.
- F0 - Function Key Stuck - Replace either touch pad, or touch pad and control board (clock) if all one assembly.
- F1 - Defective Touch Pad or Control Board (clock) - Replace either touch pad, control board (clock) or both if one assembly. Refer to F1 Test for more information.
- F2 - Oven Temperature Too Hot - Depending upon model, replace relay (if present) or oven temperature sensor. Make sure to check sensor harness.
- F3 / F4 - Shorted or Open Oven Temperature Sensor (RTD) - Check the connection between the oven control and oven sensor, as well as the sensor harness. If wiring is ok, replace oven temperature sensor (RTD).
- F5 - Watchdog and Hardware Conflict - Replace control board (clock).
- F7 - Function Key Shorted or Stuck - Replace touch pad, or touch pad and control board (clock) if one assembly.
- F8 - Analog / Digital Problem - Replace control board (clock).
- F9 - Door Latch - Check door latch components and replace if necessary.
Click here for more information on other Admiral Parts from PartSelect.com