General Electric Dryer Handles
Find your partEnter your model number or a part number and click "Search"
Popular General Electric Dryer Handles
Door Handle - White
PartSelect Number PS9494490
Manufacturer Part Number WE01X20419This part is on the outer door of the dryer.
Fixes these symptoms
- Door won’t close
- See more...
Jim from North Richland Hills, TX
The dryer door handle broke off.I pried out the remaining pieces of the handle out of the door with a screwdriver. When the new part arrived, I snapped it into place and it was done. It fit perfectly. Read more...
Dryer Door Handle
PartSelect Number PS9493077
Manufacturer Part Number WE01X20580Almond in color.
Peter from AMENIA, NY
The on/off switch stem broke offThat happened because the on/off selector nob broke, so I instructed my wife to use a small pair pliers to turn the stem as a work around until I could get to it (6 mos). It eventually broke off. I called a repair service that charges $90 to look at it, but cannot estimate the whole job. The dilemma is that the dryer is over five years old, so a repair costing more than a few hundred dollars is not as reasonable as buying a new dryer. What to do? I ordered the parts and diagrams on the internet. They arrived two days later. The dryer is jammed into a narrow space, so to see the two screws in the back, I needed a small mirror on telescoping wand. To get at the broken switch, I needed unscrew two "star" screws and remove the control panel facing. Not Phillips head, not a common slot head. This star screw is hard to find. I finally located it in the fastener section. I bought a bit that fit my stubby ratchet screw driver. I had to use the stubby screw driver because it was such a cramped space. I finally got at the switch, loosened one screw (hex head) and replaced the two wires on clips - no solder needed. Got a kiss and a squeeze from the missus and a load of clean clothes. Read more...
PartSelect Number PS8756830
Manufacturer Part Number WE1M1107This door handle is a manufacturer-approved replacement part for your dryer. In order to complete this repair, you will need a screwdriver. Unscrew the current handle and replace with the new one.
Door Handle - Stainless Steel
PartSelect Number PS3491553
Manufacturer Part Number WE01X10287
PartSelect Number PS8756822
Manufacturer Part Number WE1M1079
Door Handle - White
PartSelect Number PS1482100
Manufacturer Part Number WE01X10234
PartSelect Number PS3563344
Manufacturer Part Number 3650EL1002A
Handle - Stainless Steel
PartSelect Number PS959861
Manufacturer Part Number WE01X10189Screws are sold separately.
- All General Electric Dryer parts
- General Electric Dryer Bearings
- General Electric Dryer Belts
- General Electric Dryer Brackets and Flanges
- General Electric Dryer Caps and Lids
- General Electric Dryer Circuit Boards and Touch Pads
- General Electric Dryer Drums and Tubs
- General Electric Dryer Elements and Burners
- General Electric Dryer Filters
- General Electric Dryer Hardware
- General Electric Dryer Knobs
- General Electric Dryer Latches
- General Electric Dryer Legs and Foots
- General Electric Dryer Motors
- General Electric Dryer Panels
- General Electric Dryer Seals and Gaskets
- General Electric Dryer Sensors
- General Electric Dryer Switches
- General Electric Dryer Thermostats
- General Electric Dryer Timers
- General Electric Dryer Valves
- General Electric Dryer Wheels and Rollers