General Electric Microwave Handles
Find Your Part
- Search your model number to find:
- Genuine OEM parts guaranteed to fit
- Free manuals and guides
- Repair instructions and videos
Popular General Electric Microwave Handles
2. Lift the door off and lay it face down.
3. With a screwdriver pry off the retainer ring around the outside edge of the glass. It is about 2.5 inches wide.
4. Remove the 4 set screws in each corner. Use a magnetic tip screwdriver as the screws are small.
5. With a screwdriver pry off the inner retaining ring.
6. You will then be able access the two screws holding on the old handle and replace with the new. Reassamble in reverse order. Read more...
Take top grill off to get full access to door
Pull plastic tabs to get interior door off to expose just door Skelton
Unscrew the screws from inside door
Put new screws in backside of door to secure handle do not over tighten
Replace door skin
Put door back on hinges Read more...
Very Easy, just be gentle and careful when removing the door cover. Read more...