Frigidaire Range Panels
Find your partEnter your model number or a part number and click "Search"
Popular Frigidaire Range Panels
PartSelect Number PS977589
Manufacturer Part Number 316400601This is used as the "floor" of the oven cabinet. Note: Does not come with rivets or screws. Must be purchased locally.
lewis from COLDWATER, MI
Aluminum foil accidentally put on bottom panel ....burnt up, left non removable residue.After 15 minutes of frustration and back breaking I removed the oven door and had much better access to the panel, from there on it was all down hill. Read more...
PartSelect Number PS1991808
Manufacturer Part Number 316505601
Theresa from MOORESVILLE, NC
Replaced bottom panelUnscrew two very visible screws located in the back of the oven holding in the panel. Remove panel. Install new panel. Replace screws. Could have used new screws but didn’t have any. Read more...
PartSelect Number PS978886
Manufacturer Part Number 318262001
Exterior Control Panel - Stainless
PartSelect Number PS2364210
Manufacturer Part Number 316572406Panel only. Control board is NOT included. This control panel is for ranges. Control panel houses the selection buttons and display components for the range. Unplug the range before installing this part
leon m from DEATSVILLE, AL
scratched paneleasy pizy Read more...
PartSelect Number PS11723386
Manufacturer Part Number 316604002Panel only. Glass is NOT included.
PartSelect Number PS977590
Manufacturer Part Number 316400603
ronald from brownsburg, IN
oven bottom had foil stuck on it would not come offFirst I removed the two screws that hold the bottom panel I then pulled the panel out and put the new panle in and put the two screws back in Read more...
Exterior Door Glass - Black
PartSelect Number PS2364050
Manufacturer Part Number 316452719This oven door outer panel is for ranges. Oven door outer panel covers the outermost part of the oven door. Wait until the surface is cool to the touch before starting the repair. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. Caution: The oven door is heavy, so you might need two people to safely lift it off the oven frame for servicing.
- All Frigidaire Range parts
- Frigidaire Range Brackets and Flanges
- Frigidaire Range Caps and Lids
- Frigidaire Range Circuit Boards and Touch Pads
- Frigidaire Range Cooktops
- Frigidaire Range Deflectors and Chutes
- Frigidaire Range Doors
- Frigidaire Range Drawers and Glides
- Frigidaire Range Drip Bowls
- Frigidaire Range Ducts and Vents
- Frigidaire Range Elements and Burners
- Frigidaire Range Grates
- Frigidaire Range Handles
- Frigidaire Range Hardware
- Frigidaire Range Hinges
- Frigidaire Range Hoses and Tubes
- Frigidaire Range Igniters
- Frigidaire Range Insulations
- Frigidaire Range Knobs
- Frigidaire Range Lights and Bulbs
- Frigidaire Range Motors
- Frigidaire Range Racks
- Frigidaire Range Seals and Gaskets
- Frigidaire Range Springs and Shock Absorbers
- Frigidaire Range Switches
- Frigidaire Range Thermostats
- Frigidaire Range Trims
- Frigidaire Range Valves
- Frigidaire Range Wire Plugs and Connectors