LG Washer Handles
Find Your Part
- Search your model number to find:
- Genuine OEM parts guaranteed to fit
- Free manuals and guides
- Repair instructions and videos
Popular LG Washer Handles
1) Took pictures of inside door, the hook that involve with the handle and the hinge. So they would be very helpful as needed later.
2) Removed the whole door from the combo and lied it down,
3) Disassembled the door and took a few more pictures,
4) Replaced the handle,
5) Took a look at the picture of the hook in (1) then jammed the hole with a piece of card board that cut to fit the hole. Used tape to secure the card board. Made sure the hook was secured/tighten. (This step is very important because it will make the spring works with the handle properly later!)
6) Reassembled the door,
7) Removed the card board from the hole in step (5). If the hook was tighten as before you start, it will be ok. Meaning the spring was resting properly on the inner door behind the handle (If the hook is not tighten then you have to redo steps (3), (5) and (6) again), and
8) Made sure the handle and the hook were working properly.
I think If you follow the steps above it will be easier and faster to replaced the handle! Read more...