Find your partEnter your model number or a part number and click "Search"
Popular Microwave Handles
2. Lift the door off and lay it face down.
3. With a screwdriver pry off the retainer ring around the outside edge of the glass. It is about 2.5 inches wide.
4. Remove the 4 set screws in each corner. Use a magnetic tip screwdriver as the screws are small.
5. With a screwdriver pry off the inner retaining ring.
6. You will then be able access the two screws holding on the old handle and replace with the new. Reassamble in reverse order. Read more...
Remove the plastic cover trim piece that surrrounds the window, exposing the phillips head screws that secure the door to the handle.
Remove the screws to un-install the old handle, they are deep set so if they fall out of the door you will need needle nose pliers to pout them back into the door.
Set teh new handle in place and tighten the screws down snuggly.
Retrace your steps... snap the plastic trim back in place and reset teh door on it's hinges (once again this can be a bit fiddly so take your time.
Eat a Burrito! Read more...
Take top grill off to get full access to door
Pull plastic tabs to get interior door off to expose just door Skelton
Unscrew the screws from inside door
Put new screws in backside of door to secure handle do not over tighten
Replace door skin
Put door back on hinges Read more...