Amana Range Hardware
Find your partEnter your model number or a part number and click "Search"
Popular Amana Range Hardware
- Removed te two Torx screws.
- Pulled the burner a couple of inches to be able to disconnect the wire.
- Spent a lot of time removing the small Philips screw holding the ignitor. Ended up breaking the ignitor with pliers to be able to put WD40 under the screw's head.
- Treated all screws with a high temperature copper paste to prevent oxidation.
Installed the new ignitor with the new screw.
- Reconnected the wire.
- Installed the two Torx screws.
- Voila, it works. Read more...
Installed bottom door trim then side trim pieces.
Do not tighten screws. Install door handle with top
trim attached over glass. Tighten screws just snug
all around. Read more...
Item were deliver with in three day. I was able to watch the video provided my PartSelect on how to replace the spring loaded latch. The job was easy and I was able to install the range door. Thank you PartSelect.
I would recommend Whirlpool PartSelect for parts and service.
firstname.lastname@example.org Read more...
Remove the door from the hinges. Then remove all the screws from the four outer panels. The glass window will fall out, be careful. It's OK, though, it probably needs cleaned like ours did. The new handle is now easily replaced. However, the replacement handle has cheap, plastic attachment points, vice the original's metal ones (which broke after a couple years.) As I was screwing in one of the new screws, I felt it already stripping...at least I now know how to replace the handle when it breaks again.
Partselect.com beat Maytag on the overall price. Maytag sold the handle cheaper but the screws were three time the cost and shipping was twice the cost. I bought the standard shipping (2-3 days) , but the part came the next day! Yea Partselect!!
This is what I learned: Partselect is great...Maytag makes junk. Read more...