Lawn Equipment Parts
Magic Chef Fault Codes
By Steve Ash
Magic Chef Oven/Range/Stove Fault Codes
Note: Depending upon the brand of appliance, there can be many different names for the 'clock' component. Electronic Range Control, ERC, Electronic Oven Control, EOC, control board, and clock all refer to the same part.
- F0 - Function Key Stuck - Replace touch pad, or touch pad and control board (clock) if all one assembly.
- F1 - Defective Touch Pad or Control Board (Clock) - Replace either touch pad, control board, or both if all one assembly. Refer to F1 Test for more information.
- F2 - Oven Temperature Is Too Hot - Replace relay board (if present) or oven temperature sensor (RTD). Check sensor harness.
- F3 / F4 - Shorted or Open Oven Temperature Sensor (RTD) - Check the connection between the oven control and oven sensor, as well as the sensor harness. If wiring is ok, replace oven temperature sensor (RTD).
- F5 - Watchdog and Hardware Conflict - Replace control board (clock).
- F7 - Function Key Shorted or Stuck - Replace touch pad, or touch pad and control board (clock) if all one assembly.
- F8 - Analog / Digital Problem - Replace control board (clock).
- F9 - Door Latch - Check door latch switches and wiring.
Click here for more information on other Magic Chef Parts from PartSelect.com