Lawn Equipment Parts
Dacor Appliance Fault Codes
By Steve Ash
Dacor Oven/Range/Stove Fault Codes:
Note: Depending upon the brand of appliance, there can be many different names for the 'clock' component. Electronic Range Control, ERC, Electronic Oven Control, EOC, control board, and clock all refer to the same part.
- F0 - Function Key Stuck - Replace either touch pad, or touch pad and control board (clock) if all one assembly.
- F1 - System Watchdog Circuit - Select 'cancel' and wait 30 seconds. If beeping continues, replace control board (clock).
- F2 - Heating Mode High Temperature - This error will occur when the control board (clock) senses a runaway heat condition or when the temperature exceeds runaway limits. This error, along with a beeping, will continue until 'cancel' is selected. If the error repeats, check the oven sensor and wiring, as well as for a stuck relay. If error stops, make sure the oven will complete a clean cycle with no further errors.
- F3 - Shorted Oven Temperature Sensor (RTD) - Check the connection between the oven control and oven sensor, as well as the sensor harness. If wiring is ok, replace oven temperature sensor (RTD).
- F4 - Open Oven Temperature Sensor (RTD) - Check the connection between the oven control and oven sensor, as well as the sensor harness. If wiring is ok, replace oven temperature sensor (RTD).
- F6 - EEPROM Checksum Error - Replace control board (clock).
- F7 - Door Lock Enabled Above Temperature - Check door lock switches and wiring.
- F8 - Door Locking Switch - Check door lock switches and wiring.