Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
TOM From MERIDEN, CT
Apr 26, 2010
4 out of 8 people found this instruction helpful
1) removed front panels from washing machine
2) removed water pump. Three small torque bit screws and (2) hoses.
3) removed motor (because I realized that the belt tensioner also needed work as it was siezed) removed (4) bolts and an electical connector.
4) repaired tensioner by taking apart and cleaning bearing surface. Needed snap ring plyers to take apart.
5) put motor back in
6) replaced belt
7) put water pump back on
8) intalled front panels back on washer
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2027741