Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
1. Turned off the circuit breaker for the oven.
2. Opened oven door used a phillips screwdriver to remove four black screws from under the top panel.
3. Lifted panel slightly & removed from oven.
Removed four screws using 1/4" nut driver to remove old display unit. Disconnected three wire harnesses.
4. Connected three wire harnesses to new display unit & replaced four nut screws.
5. Hang the top panel on the top of oven & replace four screws removed in step 2.
6. Turn on the circuit breaker for the oven.
("Very easy! I'm a 63 yr. old woman!)