Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Cheryl From Mesa, AZ
Sep 28, 2007
39 out of 40 people found this instruction helpful
1. Turned off the circuit breaker for the oven.
2. Opened oven door used a phillips screwdriver to remove four black screws from under the top panel.
3. Lifted panel slightly & removed from oven.
Removed four screws using 1/4" nut driver to remove old display unit. Disconnected three wire harnesses.
4. Connected three wire harnesses to new display unit & replaced four nut screws.
5. Hang the top panel on the top of oven & replace four screws removed in step 2.
6. Turn on the circuit breaker for the oven.
("Very easy! I'm a 63 yr. old woman!)
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2078472