ApplianceGeneral Electric Refrigerator
Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair1- 2 hours
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
1. Blocked up the door keep it steadily and enable ease access to screws.
2. Removed screws holding the door closing cam and lower door attach bracket.
3. Disconnected clamp holding the water supply line for the water and ice dispenser and disconnected the water line at the joint.
4. Removed the broken cam and put the new one in it's place, threading the water supply line through the hole of the cam.
5. Put everything back together in reverse sequence of removal.