ApplianceGeneral Electric Microwave
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
David From Dacula, GA
Feb 27, 2008
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Unplugged microwave
2. Removed the 7 screws holding the bottom of the microwave in place (it thing swings down on a rear hinge).
3. Pulled plastic wire connector apart.
4. Removed 2 screws holding motor drive in place and pulled motor.
5. Installed new motor, replacing the 2 screws that hold it in place.
6. Swing up cover and install 7 screws.
7. Plug unit in. It's a snap, don't pay for a repair man. Also parts here at partselect were much lower than at GE's website. It's easy. Thanks.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS237772