Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of ApplianceMore than 10 years
Eugene From San Antonio, TX
Feb 21, 2009
3 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
1. Shut the breaker off; Jenn-Air's design will have you working around hot leads if you don't.
2. Raise the control panel
3. Remove burner and unscrew the burner connector; trace the wires back to the control panel bottom and remove them
4. On the replacement connector, add the electrical for the control panel. These are not included and can be found at any hardware store; they are a standard size.
5. Connect the new wires and put everything back together.
6. Reset the break and test.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS1570190