ApplianceGeneral Electric Microwave
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance1 - 4 years
Mike From Youngsville, NC
Jan 11, 2009
1 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
The Glass cooking tray was very noisy. This was verified by turning off the tray rotation.
1. Removed the two metal filters.
2. Removed the screws holding the bottom cover of the microwave. 6 or 7 I believe.
3. Removed the two screws holding the drive motor in place.
4. Started the microwave with the motor hanging down to to verify it was defective. I could hear the motor rotating and making noise.
5. Replaced the motor, bottom cover, & filters in reverse order.
6. Tested, Works fine!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS237772