Banging coming from the dryer with light loads or when clothes we close to being dried
- Customer: Bryan from Rome NY
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Screw drivers
- 0 of 0 people found this instruction helpful
1. Use flat blade to compress clips so top could be raised. Use Philips to remove 2 screws holding front on. Popped front off and then removed old worn and broken glides. Had to lift the drum slightly when placing the front back on. Screwed in the 2 screws to hold the front on. Lowered and locked top. Be careful not to pinch any wires..