Models starting with ALG443RAW
This roller is for square-ported models and has a metallic bearing in its center. They are sold individually and most dryers use 2 rollers at the rear and it is recommended to repl...
At 93-3/8" in length, this flat dryer drum belt has 5 ridges and is 3/8" wide.
This drum glide is sold individually. ***Please Note: these should be replaced in pairs.
A dryer's idler pulley wheel serves to help the belt to rotate the drum.
This part senses the flame for heat allowing the gas valve to open.
Note: This part no longer comes with the felt seal. This filter collects lint as it passes through the dryer vent.
This part replaces older two terminal switches.
- Customer: Chris from Hopedale MA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers, Screw drivers
- 470 of 472 people found this instruction helpful
The first thing I did was to unplug the dryer from the wall. Then I removed the bottom two screws and slid the bottom cover off so i could see all the way to the back, I tipped the dryer back against the wall and searched for the problem with a flashlight. I noticed that one of the guide wheels that held the drum in place was sheared off. I took the new d...
- Customer: Tim from South Glens Falls NY
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver
- 465 of 467 people found this instruction helpful
I pulled the bottom panel and the door panel to replace the manifold and felt gasket around the drum. I removed old gasket very easily, it peeled right off. I use brake cleaning fluid (Spray Can from Auto Zone about $1.45) to remove old glue. Used spray contact cement (Elmer's about 4.50 at Ace) and sprayed the panel and gasket surfaces and let dry. I th...
- Customer: Mirsada from Yorktown Heights NY
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required:
- 367 of 369 people found this instruction helpful
Took it out of the box and put it in the dryer. I could not find this part anywhere else but on this website. The item was delivered the next day to my surprise.