Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair30 - 60 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Juan Carlos From Weston, FL
Jan 16, 2008
147 out of 173 people found this instruction helpful
Disconect the dryer from the main power source.
1) Remove the two screws from the rear / upper panel (below the control panel).
2) Snap the front side using a flat head screw driver.
3) On the inside front, remove two screws (one on each side) from the upper side and snap the door assembly off.
4) Remove the rear motor access panel (two screws) and appying tension to the spring remove the belt.
5) Pull the drum upwards (verticaly) unnapping it from the rear wall and remove it horizontally through the front panel.
6) Disconect the four leads to the heating element and remove the four screws from the rear of the dryer and replace the heating element.
Follow the same steps backwards to put the dryer together again.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS418120