Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Mark From Normalville, PA
Aug 24, 2011
5 out of 6 people found this instruction helpful
1) Unplug the unit.
2) Remove all screws from top of the unit except for the one in the center front that does not go through the outer casing.
3) Find the Thermal Limiter which is on the back wall near the top on the left side when looking from the front.
4) Disconnect the two wires
5) Remove the two screws that mount the limiter to the back wall.
6) Use an ohmeter to test if a current flows through the unit. If no current flows through (an open switch), then the unit will need to be replaced.
7) Clean any lint that you can at this point.
8) Use two screws to mount new Thermal Limiter
9) Reconnect the two wires to the Limiter.
10) Attach the top of the dryer case.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS419402