Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Mark From San Diego, CA
Dec 07, 2007
3 out of 4 people found this instruction helpful
1. Removed bottom cover - torx driver and drill adapter.
1.5 Unplugged machine and disconnected electrical supply to old pump.
2. Removed flexible hoses with wrench.
3. Removed pump base from machine with torx driver - the hard part as small hands are needed
4. Connected new pump to machine base with torx driver - hard again.
5. Connected hoses - wrench
6. Connected electrical supply and plugged in.
7. Tested pump - very quiet again.
8. That's it! Don't pay a service guy $250 to do this. Buy the pump and do it yourself!
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2342445