Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repairLess than 15 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Martyn From Middletown, OH
Apr 08, 2009
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove the exhaust vent cover, located in the center of the top of the range. It just lifts off.
2. Swivel the clamp 90 degrees to release the filter.
3. Remove the filter and throw it away
4. Place new filter in place and lock in place by rotating the swivel clamp back 90 degress.
5. Replace the exhaust vent cover
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS2076846