Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair15 - 30 mins
Age of Appliance5 - 10 years
Henry From Brillion, WI
Apr 03, 2009
0 out of 1 people found this instruction helpful
1. Remove two screws beneath the lint screen
2. Insert scraper under the top lid at the two front corners and pop the lid loose.
3. Lift up the lid and let it lay backwards.
4. Remove screw in each corner of the front panel from the inside (under the lid about 2 inches from the top.)
5. Open front door and hold onto the drum with one hand while picking straight up on the front panel with the other hand to remove the front panel.
6. Support drum with block of wood. Slip belt around drum and route belt through idler pulley as shown in instruction included with belt.
7. spin the drum clockwise by hand to make sure its seated correctly in the back of the machine.
8. reassemble in reverse order.
|Part Photo||Part Description||Price||Availability
Part Number: PS346995