01815 Briggs and Stratton Generator - Overview
Sections of the 01815[Viewing 5 of 5]
Questions And Answers for 01815
We're sorry, but our Q&A experts are temporarily unavailable.
Please check back later if you still haven't found the answer you need.
Bruce from CARNATION, WA
Difficulty Level:Really Easy
Total Repair Time:30 - 60 mins
2. Remove the 240 volt fuses in the automatic transfer switch to remove power to the transformer.
3. Remove the outside cover from the front of the generator, on the motor end.
4. Remove the 3 screws from the panel covering the controls.
5. Label or make note of which terminals the 4 wires on the transformer go to and disconnect from transformer.
6. Using 9/32 nutdriver, remove the two transformer mounting nuts and lock washers.
7. Remove old transformer from studs and install new one. Reinstall nuts and lock washers.
8. Reconnect the 4 transformer wires.
9. Reinstall the control panel cover and the generator housing end cover.
10. Reinstall the fuses in the automatic transfer switch.
11. Put the generator selector switch back in "Automatic"
Laron from GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Total Repair Time:15 - 30 mins
Tools:Nutdriver, Screw drivers