General Electric Washer Dispensers
Find your partEnter your model number or a part number and click "Search"
Popular General Electric Washer Dispensers
Fabric Softener Dispenser
PartSelect Number PS272900
Manufacturer Part Number WH43X139This part is a replacement fabric softener dispenser for your washer. If your washer will not dispense fabric softener or detergent, or will not agitate, you may need to replace the dispenser. When it is working, the dispenser releases fabric softener during the wash cycle. You can find the dispenser screwed in to the top of the agitator. To replace the dispenser simply unscrew it, and replace it with a new one. This is an OEM part, and is sold individually.
Fixes these symptoms
- Does not dispense fabric softener or detergent
- Will not agitate
- See more...
Paul from Carneys Point, NJ
One of eight clips broke off of the agitator assy allowing the assembly to come lose on heavy loads.I replaced the coupling by only having to remove one bolt with a socket wrench. Once replaced I installed the new assy over the coupling making sure ro align the splines then pushing down until the assy snapped into place. Easy. Read more...
PartSelect Number PS1145699
Manufacturer Part Number 134370000
david from spring hill, FL
Broken Face Clips on dispenser drawerI unclipped the old drawer parts from the broken drawer and replaced the old parts onto the new drawer and slid the whole drawer back in the washing machine. It took longer to type this that it did to repair the washer. No tools needed at all. Read more...
PartSelect Number PS3501419
Manufacturer Part Number WH01X10621
Bleach Funnel - White
PartSelect Number PS268447
Manufacturer Part Number WH01X10057This funnels the bleach in to your wash.
Michael from FLORENCE, SC
Top had rusted out around the bleach dispenser and rusty water was getting in the clothesTop panel was exactly what I needed and fit perfectly. To replace the top panel I first unplugged power. Removed control panel on top of machine. Removed front panel by placing a putty knife under front corners and pushing down on front panel. Removed two screws holding top panel to frame. Removed lid switch from top panel then removed lid from top panel. Lift up front of top panel and slide out of cabinet. Replaced new top panel in reverse order. The only thing I overlooked when ordering top panel was the plastic bumpers and rubber guides for the lid. Had to remove old parts from old top panel and use them. Overall job took about 45 minutes. Read more...
PartSelect Number PS8768453
Manufacturer Part Number WH47X20147
Fabric Softener Dispenser
PartSelect Number PS2355982
Manufacturer Part Number WH43X10039
Liquid Detergent Insert
PartSelect Number PS3652842
Manufacturer Part Number WH41X10264
LIQUID DETERGENT INSERT
PartSelect Number PS2370760
Manufacturer Part Number WH41X10230
PartSelect Number PS3652846
Manufacturer Part Number WH43X10059
PartSelect Number PS1021234
Manufacturer Part Number WH41X10113
- All General Electric Washer parts
- General Electric Washer Agitators
- General Electric Washer Belts
- General Electric Washer Caps and Lids
- General Electric Washer Circuit Boards and Touch Pads
- General Electric Washer Drums and Tubs
- General Electric Washer Hardware
- General Electric Washer Hinges
- General Electric Washer Hoses and Tubes
- General Electric Washer Knobs
- General Electric Washer Latches
- General Electric Washer Motors
- General Electric Washer Panels
- General Electric Washer Power Cords
- General Electric Washer Pumps
- General Electric Washer Seals and Gaskets
- General Electric Washer Springs and Shock Absorbers
- General Electric Washer Switches
- General Electric Washer Timers
- General Electric Washer Valves