Frigidaire Air Conditioner Circuit Boards and Touch Pads
Find Your Part
- Search your model number to find:
- Genuine OEM parts guaranteed to fit
- Free manuals and guides
- Repair instructions and videos
Popular Frigidaire Air Conditioner Circuit Boards and Touch Pads
Slide out A/C from frame about 8 inches, remove 4 screws that hold top cover. All the wires and thermostat connectors must be removed to get main control module out. I took lots of pictures and made my own wiring diagram with notes. The wire connectors look like regular push type, but they do have a release tab that can be pushed with needle nose plyers. Remove screws holding module, and do everything in reverse. Yes, the A/C works properly now. I spent an extra $110 for the thermostats and push button control, but am very happy it works and didn't have to buy a new A/C. Read more...
2. Remove the filter at the front of the unit.
3. Remove the 2 screws located behind the filter.
4. Open the front cover of the unit using flat screw driver.
5. Unscrew the attached Old electronic control board from the front cover of a/c to detach.
6. Unplug the Old electronic control board from the a/c unit.
7. Plug in the New electronic control board to the a/c unit.
8. Plug the a/c to the electric wall socket to test is the new electronic control board works before closing up everything. Read more...