Dryer Springs and Shock Absorbers
Find Your Part
- Search your model number to find:
- Genuine OEM parts guaranteed to fit
- Free manuals and guides
- Repair instructions and videos
Popular Dryer Springs and Shock Absorbers
When I emailed customer service to complain, I never received any response. I can't believe that customer service can be so unimportant in such a competitive marketplace. And with the power of social media, you would think customer service would be a big differentiator.
I ended having to buy another part (the igniter). I found a different vendor with better prices and a commitment to satisfying customers. I got my part in 3 days for cheaper shipping than the starting point of Parts Select shipping. So I guess I should thank Parts Select for forcing me to look elsewhere because I found a better place with better prices and better shipping and better customer service! Read more...
DISCONNECT ELECTRICITY and GAS LINES
1.popped top by pushing and prying at front /top clips about 2-3in. in from side edges. lifted it off
2. removed the front panel by removing the 2 top front screws from the inside, then the two lower screws from the front after removing the small white plastic hole covers. disconnected the multiplug electric connector top right. set panel aside.
3.remove small back panel.and loosened belt.(observe belt path and idle pulley assy.
4. lifted drum and slid it out the front.
5. using socket, removed rear plastic bearing housing and replaced the same. be careful of observing the small ball bearing and the small piece on outside back panel. replace the same. you wil probably need a second set of hands to hold the piece on the outside when screwing in the screws from the inside.
6. unscew the "bearing" from the rear of the drum and replace with new one.(the screws are self-tapping and go in HARD!!)
7. apply lubricant liberally to plastic bearing holder
8. place new belt around drum(rubber side against drum cloth side out.
9. idle pulley assy. is removed by removing spring and just sliding assy out of holder. replace with new
10. replace drum and belt
11. take front panel and remove top drum glide and lower basket seal.( i marked where the two seal/glide come together with a marker )
12. scrape and remove as much felt and possible. I then used "goo gone" to remove all the glue. clean well and using the provided high temp adhesive reattached glide and seal.
13. reassemble and enjoy your NEW? dryer Read more...
- Door won’t close
- See more...