Enter your model number and our Instant Repairman will help diagnose and fix your appliance.
Water troubles in your refrigerator
Water is the most essential element, next to air, for our survival. Water is everywhere, yet most people take it for granted. Water makes up more than two thirds of our weight. Our brain, blood, and lungs consist mostly of water.
- Blood is 83% water
- Muscles are 75% water
- The brain is 74% water
- Bone is 22% water
Even a slight 2% drop in our body's water supply can cause us to show signs of dehydration.
- Dry mouth and tongue with thick saliva
- Flushed face
- Dry, warm skin
- Muscle cramps
Mild dehydration is one of the most common causes of daytime fatigue. An estimated seventy-five percent of Americans have mild, chronic dehydration. This is hard to believe where water is readily available through the tap or bottle.
Benefits of Water
Find your water filter
More information on water and water filters.
- Water promotes healthy function of liver and kidneys.
- Water is absolutely essential for weight loss & fitness programs.
- Water regulates metabolism.
- Water helps keep cellulite at bay.
- Water assists in better digestion & higher energy levels.
- Water reduces the risk of flu.
- Water reduces tooth decay and hyperactivity in children.
- Water is a must for baby formula.
- Water forms the base for saliva.
- Water forms the fluids that surround the joints.
- Water regulates the body temperature, as the cooling and heating is distributed through perspiration.
- Water helps to alleviate constipation by moving food through the intestinal tract and thereby eliminating waste.