Enter your model number and our Instant Repairman will help diagnose and fix your appliance.
My Oven's Self-Clean feature does not work correctly:
- Check your owner's manual to make sure the controls are set properly. Read our overview of how self-cleaning works, in order to get a better idea of what is involved in the process.
- If your oven was exceptionally soiled, self-clean may not clean it all in a normal cycle run.
- If nothing else on the Range, Oven or Cooktop is working then:
- Check the circuit breaker or fuse.
- Test for power.
- Check that the oven door lock is operating correctly.
- Check the oven thermostat.
- Check oven cycling relay.
- Check oven timer.
- Check selector switch.
REMEMBER YOU ARE WORKING WITH 220 VOLTS - USE EXTREME CAUTION!!!