18 of 26 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair:15 - 30 mins
CustomerJAMES from NAPERVILLE, IL
Door handle broke.
1. Remove 2 screws on edge of door, these hold door trim on.
2. Using putty knives, gently lever outer door trim away from door, moving knives around door.
3. Door trim will come off, at bottom move insulation and remove lower handle screw. Remove upper handle screw.
4 Instal new handle, a reverse of #3, do not over tighten screws.
5. Replace door trim, it snaps into place, it may require a small whack.
6. Have a pat on the back for saving $100.