16 of 20 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair:Less than 15 mins
CustomerDavid from Albuquerque NM
Outer surface of door was cracked
1. Removed the screws holding the door to the dryer.
2. Place door face down on floor, use rug to keep from scratching the door
3. Remove the Phillips screws, do not remove the Torx screws
4. Lift the inside door and separate from the outer door.
5. Place inner door on the new outer door, make sure screw holes line up
6. Replace the screws removed in step 3
7. Attach door to the dryer