23 of 31 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair:15 - 30 mins
CustomerTerry from Pleasant View UT
Top rack was dropping out of rollers/slides
This was the second part of repair. Left side was constantly falling out of the slide. I replaced the same items as above minus the gasket and screw kit. Once done, the right side was sloppy so I orders part for that side plus gasket which slid right in.
1. Removed stops on front end of Upper Dishrack Slide on both sides.
2. Removed Upper Dishrack
3. Remove Roller and Axle/clip (4 each)
4. Push Roller onto Axle on all 4 kits
5. Install all 4 roller kits on Upper Dishrack
6. Remove stops from back end of Upper Dishrack Slides.
7. Remove both Slides
8. Remove 8 each Tub Wheels.
9. Using old or new Screws and Washers, install new Tub Wheels.
10. Install both Upper Dishrack Slides ensuring that small holes are toward the back.
11. Install stops on the back end of Slides.
12 Install Upper Dishrackinto slides
13. Install front stops on slide
14. Pulled out Gasket
15. Install replaced Gasket