11 of 12 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair:15 - 30 mins
CustomerBrad from Kent OH
The hanging rails & meat pan runners were broken
1) The meat drawer and rails were damaged when my 7-year old son closed the refrigerator door while the meat pan was still extended.
2) I ordered the parts on-line using your easy to follow part search.
3) The items arrived 3 days later.
4) I used a phillips screw driver to remove the old rails & I attached the new rails (approximately 10 minutes).
5) I slid the front cover off of the damaged meat pan and slid it on to the new meat pan (approximately 3 minutes).
6) I slid the new meat pan onto the new rails.
7) I demonstrated to my son the importance of closing the meat pan prior to shutting the refrigerator door.