3 of 3 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair:15 - 30 mins
ToolsPliers, Screw drivers
Customerjudy from Indianapolis IN
Socket burnt and fell apart, needed to be replaced.
Make sure electricity to the range hood is OFF.
1. Remove the plastic light cover
2. Remove the screws that hold the entire light area cover.
3. Bring socket out so it hangs down from the hood.
4. Cut purple and pink wires attached to old socket.
5. Peel plastic off about a quarter inch back on wires and insert ends into new socket.
6. Reset socket back into the hood.
7. Replace all covers.