3 of 3 people found this instruction helpful
Level of Difficulty: Really Easy
Time to do repair: 15 - 30 mins
Tools: Screw drivers
Customer: Rex from West Richland, WA
Bent bottom oven door cosmetic front glass support
1. Lift the Oven Door off of the 2 stove hinge mechanisms.
2. Remove the screws holding the bottom Glass Support Bracket.
3. Slide the Support Bracket out from under the oven door side bracket tangs and off the cosmetic front glass.
4. Slide the glass out of the top bracket and thoroughly clean both sides of the glass with glass cleaner and wipe with paper towels.
5. Slide the new Glass Support Bracket onto the bottom of the glass, slide the glass back into the oven door top bracket, and slide the new bracket under the oven door side bracket tangs.
6. Reinstall the screws, and then slide the oven door back onto the 2 hinge mechanisms on the stove.