15 of 22 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair:1- 2 hours
CustomerLarry from Arlington VA
Diswasher would not drain
1) turned off power to dishwasher
2) removed each piece of pump assembly (one at a time) from inside the dishwasher. I had no repair manual and didn't know that by rotating the lock lever under the dishwasher, I could have easily removed the entire pump assembly as a unit.
3) Reassmebled the pump assembly using new parts and installed in dishwasher.
4) Reconnected hoses and electrical connection
5) Turned power back on
6) Washed dishes... it's as good as new!!!!
11 of 12 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyA Bit Difficult
Time to do repair:More than 2 hours
ToolsNutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers
CustomerWilliam from Beaverton OR
Dishwasher had weak drainingf pressure, turned out to be the drain impeller.
After I ruled out a hose blockage I looked in the washer.
Took the washer assembly apart, pretty straight forward, used the parts diagrams on this site for help. Found the drain impellor was jammed with glass and had lost a lot of its fins.
Found exactly what I needed here. Had it back together in less than an hour, and it seems to be working like new.