12 of 15 people found this instruction helpful
- Control Panel with Touchpad
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair:15 - 30 mins
ToolsNutdriver, Screw drivers
CustomerDavid from Chelsea MI
Control panel not functioning correctly
Control panel buttons would not respond correctly. Ran Sales Demo mode as prescribed in the field repair manual - manual states that if sales demo mode does not perform as described, replace the control panel; this was the case. Removed panel and noticed corrosion in the cable from the control panel - I suspect this was causing the signal from panel to board to malfunction.
1. cut power and remove back cover of door (screws)
2. remove control panel (bolts). Remove cable from control board.
3. Plug cable of new panel into board
4. bolt in new panel
5. Make sure to line up vent seal and door latch. Screw door back in and power on.
Note that a new vent seal came with my control panel. Since it was listed as a separate part, I added one to my order, however it was not needed. Could have left it out and saved 3 dollars.