16 of 25 people found this instruction helpful
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Time to do repair: 1- 2 hours
Tools: Screw drivers
Customer: Larry from Arlington, VA
Diswasher would not drain
1) turned off power to dishwasher
2) removed each piece of pump assembly (one at a time) from inside the dishwasher. I had no repair manual and didn't know that by rotating the lock lever under the dishwasher, I could have easily removed the entire pump assembly as a unit.
3) Reassmebled the pump assembly using new parts and installed in dishwasher.
4) Reconnected hoses and electrical connection
5) Turned power back on
6) Washed dishes... it's as good as new!!!!