3 of 8 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair:15 - 30 mins
ToolsNutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers
CustomerSteven from Fort Worth TX
Dryer would not heat sometimes while on delicate temp setting.
1) Unplug dryer.
2) Remove the 3 screws to remove control panel from the main unit.
3) Remove the metal back to the control panel by removing 3 more screws.
4) Remove the knob from the temperature selector switch.
5) Pull the switch out, leaving the wires connected.
6) Unplug each of the 4 wires, one at a time. I plugged them directly into the new switch before going to the next wire, to ensure I didn't mix anything up.
7) Put everything back together in the opposite order.
The part was a perfect match and it is working great.