7 of 11 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair:Less than 15 mins
CustomerJoel from Andover MN
F2 code on display and temperature climbing
1. Flip "OFF" circuit breaker.
2. Pull out range unit from wall.
3. Unplug range unit.
4. On the back of the range unit, remove 4 screws holding lower rear cover using a phillips head screwdriver.
5. Remove lower rear cover.
6. Unplug temperature sensor connector (1 wire connector located upper right section behind oven).
7. From inside oven (upper left, back corner), remove 2 screws holding temperature sensor unit using a Phillips head screwdriver.
8. Remove old temperature sensor unit.
9. Insert new temperature sensor unit (wire connector end first) through opening and secure reusing old screws.
10. Re-connect temperature sensor connector.
11. Re-attach and secure lower rear cover reusing 4 old screws.
12. Plug in range unit.
13. Move range unit back to desired location.
14. Flip "ON" circuit breaker.