23 of 30 people found this instruction helpful
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Time to do repair: 30 - 60 mins
Tools: Screw drivers, Socket set
Customer: Jesus from Hillsborough, NC
The door switch broke and dryer would not run
1. Removed wires to switch
2. Lifted top panel of Dryer with a screw driver
3. removed two inside screws holding the from panel against the drum.
4. Dropped front panel on the floor and removed door switch.
5. While the door was out, I removed the lint panel attached to the door - two screws.
6. Cleaned the door panel with a vaccum cleaner
7. replaced lint panel onto door with two screws
8. replaced door switch to the front panel
9. placed front panel on to the from of dryer with two screws.
10. Connected wires onto the door switch.
11. Closed top dryer panel and them pressed hard to catch on to metal clips.
12. Attached Dryer cable to electrical outlet
13. Trurned Dryer on and open door as it tumbled to confirm it would stop.