2 of 2 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair:30 - 60 mins
ToolsNutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers
CustomerGrant from Manalapan NJ
Dryer would not tumbel under heavy load
First unplug anf turn off the gas to the dryer.
1. Remove the 2 screws located at the bottom of the front panel.
2. Use a flat head screw driver to pry the top of the dryer lid. The clips are pretty strong. This allows the front dryer panel to be removed.
3. Remove the 4 screws that hold the front of the drum ring in place.
4. Slide drum belt off of motor. Not the belt path before removing it.
5. Remove drum. This will give you complete access to the dum support roller.
6. This is a good time to vaccum the inside of the dryer.
7. You will need a pair of snap ring plyers to remove the snap ring that holds the roller in place.
8. Replace roller.
9. Reverse installation.
10. It runs great and has not been the quite in 10 years.
I would definitely use Parts Select again.
The parts shipped quickly and correctly.
1 of 1 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair:1- 2 hours
ToolsNutdriver, Screw drivers
CustomerRichard from Vassar MI
The rollers on the drum were worn out
Unplugged dryer removed the front, removed & marked the wires. Removed the drum & drive belt. Removed the snap ring on front of roller with a pgtai awl.Removed the wheel & worn washers, removed the nut on the back of the roller shaft. reppaced it all in reversed proceedure. Other than a few little scrapes on the knuckles it was Quite easy.