11 of 15 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair:15 - 30 mins
ToolsNutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Wrench set
CustomerLindy from Columbus OH
Hot water not flowing through.
I removed the screws (as they became accessible) from the following items with screw driver or nut driver:
3) hinges vanity plug on the other side of the door
4) front panel
5) unplugged the washing machine
6) turned off the hot and cold water
7) removed the hoses and hung them up to avoid water on your floor (have mopping cloth available)
8) Removed the detergent and softener storage pockets
9) Opened the top of the washing machine.
10) pull out internal hoses away from the water valve
11) Removed spade electrical clips from the valve.
12) Wiggle away the valve and remove (if screw is present removed it as well)
13) Put in the new valve and reverse the process back to item 1.
It appears that there was mineral deposit on the valve and I am not certain if it clogged up the valve or seized it .
5 of 10 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair:1- 2 hours
ToolsNutdriver, Pliers, Screw drivers, Socket set
CustomerPHILIP from SHERMAN TX
Water valve stuck open, unit leaked
Removed door, removed top from front clips, removed front, removed screws holding water distribution box, lifted top, removed valve, replaced valve. Reversed procedure to reassemble.