3 of 3 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyReally easy
Time to do repair:15 - 30 mins
CustomerRex C from West Richland WA
Oven door cosmetic glass front was broken
1. Lifted the oven door off the hinge mechanisms.
2. Removed the screws holding the bottom front glass support bracket.
3. Removed the bracket and the remaining broken glass from that support bracket.
4. Cleaned the new glass front with Glass Cleaner and slid it into the top support bracket.
5. Slid the previously removed bracket onto the glass and positioned that bracket back onto the oven door.
6. Re-installed the screws to hold the bracket and the new glass in place.
7. Slid the oven door back onto the hinge mechanisms on the stove.