5 of 11 people found this instruction helpful
Level of DifficultyEasy
Time to do repair:Less than 15 mins
CustomerShashank from Noblesville IN
Washer was leaking from behind puddle below
1. Popped the front cover off
2. Used nutdriver to remove two nuts on cover clips on the front side holding cover with lid in place.
3. Hold cover at an angle and shift to left a little bit to separate from from control panel.
4. Detach connector to magnet sensor and set cover aside.
5. Remove nuts from behind washer to remove control panel to allow plier to access spring clip that holds funnel shower head in place.
6. Wiggled old part off and slid on new part.