Controller board fried
- Customer: Anthony from Stevensville MD
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 30 - 60 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Wrench set
- 4 of 5 people found this instruction helpful
Disconnected power and removed electrical cover
Disconnected wires from old controller one a time and connected to new controller as to not mismatch wire connections. Left new controller hanging off wires.
Raised vent and held using wood blocks to expose gap to use 1/4 inch wrench to undo screws from the inside (poor design for replacing the controller - this was the bulk of my time.) if this didn't work, I would have had to disassemble more of the downdraft.
Installed new controller.
Removed chocks, enabled power and tested...after verified, re-installed electrical cover.