Part may differ in appearance, but functions the same as original part. This part controls the temperature of the inside of the dryer drum and prevents the dryer from overheating.
This kit is used for electric clothes dryers, and it comes with a yellow wire nut.
This ten watt appliance light bulb is used with both washers and dryers. Sold individually.
A dryer's idler pulley wheel serves to help the belt to rotate the drum. This arm is what attaches to the idler pulley wheel.
Also known as Lint Screen. Handle is white in color.
The blower wheel is a squirrel cage type wheel whose purpose is to move the air through the room or appliance.
- Customer: Tammy from Clute TX
- Difficulty: Really easy
- Time to Complete: Less than 15 mins
- Tools Required: Pliers
- 63 of 65 people found this instruction helpful
After a few years of slamming the dryer door (at least that is what my husband says), the catch on the dryer door broke. Using pliers (I used needle nose) squeeze the outer edges of the catch together (vertically). With it compressed, it should slide out easily. My husband had jacked with ours prior to the repair, so the broken piece in the door was actua...
- Customer: Daniel from Coatesville PA
- Difficulty: Easy
- Time to Complete: More than 2 hours
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Wrench(Adjustable)
- 41 of 52 people found this instruction helpful
couldn't get blower wheel off of the motor. really tight. rounded off the wheel's square hub while trying to hold it still as I turned the motor shaft out. No, I wasn't turning it the wrong way :) I ended up going to the back of the dryer and using the multimax to quickly cut the wheel away from the hub. I love that oscillating saw! Just for fun, I put ...
- Customer: Jim from Tucson AZ
- Difficulty: A Bit Difficult
- Time to Complete: 15 - 30 mins
- Tools Required: Nutdriver, Screw drivers, Socket set
- 14 of 17 people found this instruction helpful
Had to remove the back of unit to access the area of subject part by removeing 12 to 14 screws also the gas line had to be removed. Two screws held the part in place. Unit now runs normal.Saved alot on repair costs!!!!!